Översatt med Google Translate stav fel kan förekomma
Translated by Google Translate rod failure can occur
Aftonbladet Translated to (ENGLISH)
New disclosure in Saudi deal
Jan-Olof Lind, Director General of Sweden Swedish Defence Research Agency FOI, questioned on arms deals with Saudi Arabia.
Photo: BEAR LINDAHL
SAPO Documents show that FOI Director Jan-Olof Lind knew dummy company in missile deal with Saudi Arabia, revealing echo.
Something that former Mr Tolgfors previously denied.
– Then’ve either Jan-Olof Lind lied to the Minister, or the Minister is lying, says decoy company signatory on FOI, Dick String, to Aftonbladet.
To conceal plans for a missile factory together with Saudi Arabia, started the Swedish Defence Research Agency, FOI, The Shell Company SstI, Echo revealed last spring.
Did the dummy company
Previously claimed the then Mr Tolgfors (M) to FOI Director Jan-Olof Lind did not know that his close associates were involved in SstI.
– The link explains the Director General that he be clear about in March 2010 and then he shuts it down, he said at a press conference in March this year.
But declassified Security Service Interrogation of Jan-Olof Lind, Echo now have received, shows that certain Lind knew SstI – even before he took over as Director General of the FOI 2009th
Dick String was a close associate of FOI’s former Director General Madelene Sandström, and stood as the sole signatory of the dummy company SstI. For Aftonbladet he has previously described how he sacrificed in Saudi transaction, to protect the people higher up in the hierarchy.
”One of them is lying”
If the new SAPO The documents reveal that the FOI management lied about SstI says String:
– This is what I’ve always said. It shows that Jan-Olof Lind at least telling the truth before the Security Service, said string.
Why do you think he is not telling the truth out?
– It is possible that he was careless in preparing for the interview he did and it was wrong.
Why do you Tolgfors stated that Lind did not know SstI?
– Then’ve either Jan-Olof Lind lied to the Minister, or the Minister is lying. Which I do not know, said Dick String.
Tolgfors (M) resigned as defense minister days after Aftonbladet revealed that documents cleared away to protect him in the Saudi deal.
Do not talk
He does not say anything about the new revelation.
– Tolgfors’ve declined to comment to the Echo. I will return if it is so that he has nothing further to add, says Moderates press officer Anna Charlotta Johansson.
Aftonbladet have searched Jan-Olof Lind.
– He’s not available right now, says his secretary at FOI, Yvonne Hurtig.